Wednesday, May 6, 2009

LONG AWAITED RETURN OF THE FLUSH- MIM


So, we find ourselves in May and I have been lax - nay, nonexistent in the ol blogging for a bit. It's not cause I don't want to, its because I was getting readjusted, yadda, blah, and bullshit.

I just get distracted. That's one of the reason why we are no longer Toilet of the Day, and It's Memphis Toilet Tourism. I don't do this often enough. Between FB, Twitter, work, and all that jazz, I find less time for such things. See other blog for proof.

The first is Memphis in May, cause after many beers, you can go pretty much anywhere. This was taken from the Memphis Flyer VIP tent. If you look closely I think you can see two teens sneaking smokes, and some guy with his shirt off - he's from Marion, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment